Sales Development Representative
Ok, first things first: What does Weave do? Well, Weave created and continues to develop the most innovative communication platform for small businesses in the industry. It’s a phone system that also serves as a hub for everything a business needs to thrive in today’s competitive climate (think: two-way texting customers, text reminders, scheduling, online reviews...just to name a few).
We’re able to provide brilliant software and customer service because we have incredible talent working at Weave. What’s more: 99% of our people recommend working at Weave to their friends… because we aren’t about that employee life. We’re about that people life. And the people of Weave are caring, creative, and hungry. (Let’s be clear-- by hungry we mean they have the drive to exceed their highest potential. They’re not actually hungry-- we have weekly team lunches and an entire cafe stocked with food to feed our small army.)
So if you like hard work, autonomy and can handle seeing a grown man walking around in a disturbingly realistic (yet very cool) sloth mask apply here.
Weave's Sales Development Representative creates new relationships with businesses. In this position you will have the opportunity to creatively problem solve, manage and build your schedules and pipeline, and create a great first experience for potential customers.
What will you do exactly?
Well, let us tell you...
- Make prospecting calls and cultivate leads
- Spark intrigue in the hearts of office managers nation wide
- Set up demo's for office managers with account executives
- Communicate the value of our product in a limited amount of time. Kind of like charades, but you can use your words, we prefer that actually.
- Cultivate new relationships with potential customers, why can't we be friends?
What do you need to accomplish the job?
We're just saying, these are helpful if you want to succeed...
- High degree of sound morals, we expect honesty in all work done
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Great work ethic, like NFL Championship worthy
- Multitasking skills (we aren't talking about chewing gum and walking, think more hard core)
- The ability to work on an active and busy sales floor.
What will make us love you?
Aside from telling jokes and mad ping pong skills, these things may help get you a little farther:
- High School Diploma or higher
- Prior sales experience
- Be batman (again, not a requirement but a perk)
Why will you love us?
Can we answer this question with another question? Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Base pay + commission = endless possibilities for income based on how hard you work
- Potential to progress based on performance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off & flexible hours
- 401k - Do you really want to work forever? Forever, forever work. Isn't that how the song goes?
- Incredible culture office space with an amazing view, onsite gym, arcade, snacks, lounge areas, indoor putting green, ping-pong, and a barber shop