Senior Frontend Developer
Weave is looking for engineers hungry for fun challenges who can join our self-empowered teams and contribute in both technical and non-technical ways.
You will be joining a team of talented developers that share a common interest in clean interface design, an amazing user experience, and writing elegant code. You will get a chance to apply these, and other skills, to ongoing projects and user facing products that compose our communications platform.
Our teams comprise of cross-functional agile teams composed of a product owner, backend and frontend devs and devops. Teams are highly autonomous with the ownership and ability to act in Weave’s best interest.
Above all, your work will impact the way our customers experience Weave while working closely with a highly skilled team to accomplish varying goals and cultivate our phenomenal culture.
What you'll be doing:
- Building frontend web applications for many exciting projects using some of latest frameworks such as React and Angular
- Work side by side with backend developers and product owners build great products our customers love
- Working with RESTful backend APIs and asynchronous data requests
- Be responsible for long term code quality of what you write and maintain
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
What will make us love you?
- 5+ years of experience developing robust frontend web applications
- Experience with React required (experience with Redux is a plus)
- Experience with Angular 1 and 2 is a plus but not required
- Background with data visualization is a plus (i.e., charting and/or D3)
- High proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with tools such a Webpack, NPM, etc
- Good UX design understanding is desired
Why you'll love us:
- 75% of medical and dental plan paid
- Voluntary vision
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- 401k + match
- Flexible time off
- Fun new office with hair salon, gaming, ping pong, snacks, and lounge areas
- Work at a fast-growing software startup